Raised Bed Moon Garden?

CapeHeart(z6ccMA)June 19, 2004

Hello

I am helping my daughter Alexis build a raised bed Moon Garden. It will be two semetary raised beds with a path through the middle and an arbor at the end of the path leading to the neighbor's yard.

The Moon Garden is located on the property line. The reason for a raised beds are because we have weeds we have been trying to get rid of but they don't seem to die!!! Thought it would be much easier for my daughter to take care of raised above the ground. We have Roses going in as well as glads, daisies, snapdragons, petunias, alssym, Moonflowers, herbs, etc. I am hoping to find some white butterfly bushes. We are still in the building stages.

Our question is -does anyone else have a raised bed Moon Garden? If so we would love to see your pics.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bakemom_gw(z6 Central Ohio)

Mine is not raised, just mounded and this is the first year for it. I smothered vinca minor with a lasagna bed and am slowly transplanting the moon garden plants from their holding beds. I saw a very nice white garden over on perennials recently I think.

Bookmark   July 16, 2004 at 9:56AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Adgerlady(z8 LA)

My mother has a moon flower garden in an old watering trough...it's huge! I'll post a picture of it soon on this forum and others.

Bookmark   July 16, 2004 at 10:21PM
More Discussions
better late. ...at last. ..moon vine bud
after starting moon vine seed inside before frost.two...
steilberg
Moon Flower Vine Blooms?
Hi! Hope someone can help me here. I planted my moon...
rommy
Restaurant Furniture
Restaurant Furniture, we are a manufacturer and supplier...
lionhorest
Flower buds or new leaves?
This is a night blooming cereus I've had since march,...
flower.baby
Hybrid Mirabilis ?
This week I discovered a green-leafed four o'clock...
john3
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™