WANTED: Any type of plants wanted

MaggieAnneFebruary 14, 2005

Hi,I have posted quite a few places but figure it cant hurt to post here being from Minnesota! My 12 year old daughter and I are working on a gardening project, with both indoor and outdoor plants. We are looking for about anything, from seeds to a few trees to plant. Dont have anything to share yet but will definitely in the future. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MaggieAnne

Forgot to say if anyone has seeds/plants to spare, please e-mail directly with info about SASE, $, etc. Our snail mail address is M. Dalmeida, PO Box 183, Kellogg, MN,55945

Bookmark   February 14, 2005 at 11:14AM
littlesongbird18(z5 MO)

How about some lavender seed heads? I need to check to make sure they will sprout, but they should. I'm temporarily out of my element in Nor Cal and we have lots of growing things here.

Bookmark   February 14, 2005 at 7:24PM
MaggieAnne

Was doing some thinking last night and I actually DO have a few things to trade, something that may be common to ME could be someone elses treasure....I have mixed Iris when its warm enough to dig them up. Two yellow varieties and one purple with yellow. I also may have a very few bulbs of a purple type that smells like grapes. Some wild rose cuttings, possibly a couple calla lilies etc. Just let me know!

Bookmark   February 15, 2005 at 1:33PM
indyflower(z6 IN)

Are you still in need of a few plants? I have a few I'll trade with you and some seeds also. I love iris and don't currently own any. Check out my list and let me know what you would like for me to send.

Bookmark   May 14, 2005 at 11:35PM
tljonesy2001(z4 Southern MN)

I would love some of your yellow irises and callas. I have purple irises, hardy amaryliss, dwarf iris, lilies (can't remember what color, maybe red about 18" tall), crocus - I think that is it.
Let me know.
I am also from MN- Springfield
tina

Bookmark   May 24, 2005 at 5:30PM
firethorn(Zone 4 MN)

I'm also from Minnesota, Lino Lakes. I'm especially interested in your yellow irises! If you're interested, I have a list of the things I can trade on my page.
I have some vegetable seeds that I bought this year, but didn't use them all. Would you like them? I've got broccoli, lettuce, and some watermelon.

Bookmark   July 4, 2005 at 12:56AM
tempestrose

I will have garden geranium seeds when it blooms next, I haven't any now. I'd be more than willing to mail you some, if you're interested =)

Bookmark   September 23, 2007 at 5:36PM
More Discussions
WANTED: groundcover plants or seeds
I'm looking for a groundcover that will grow and "creep"...
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
HAVE: Japanese Maple and Two Crabapple Trees
Good day! I have a japanese maple in my front garden...
ivoryandnoir
WANTED: Kansas City, Looking to trade for mature Jacobs Cline Mo
I live in the northland area of Kansas City and have...
Ani1959
wanted: have-garden mum starts
Spring is a great time to plant garden mum starts....
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
WANTED: Want these hostas for hostas or other perennials
Hosts Aristocrat,or Easy to love, some one stole mine snowflakes Katy...
flyingsquirral
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™