I am looking for:

Missouri natives

Crepe Myrtle

Lilac

Paperbark maple

Red maple

Sugar maple

Flowering vines

I have black walnut trees and some bulbs available. I might also be able to split some of the hostas/ornamental grasses for trade as well.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
UKtransplant(Z5 MO USA)

Hi there,

I am East of KC, and have a few seeds of Clematis, and some Ranunculas bulbs/rhizomes. If your interested get back to me at Dobsonmissouri@earthlink.net

I am interested in ornamental grasses and have a few hostas although I would love some more if the ones you have are not the same.

Steve the UKtransplant

Bookmark   April 3, 2005 at 11:04AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tfeehan(z5 KS)

I have many Lilac varieties but they would only good for cuttings. ( Sensation, Primrose, one deep purple I'm, quessing Charles Jolly, regular lilacs and Korean). Most of them are still only a few years old and aren't sending new shoots up yet. Same thing for the crape Myrtle out front. As far as flowering vines... vinca, varigated vinca, Wisteria, Boston Ivy, 2 types of Ajuga's. I know some of thse are more ground cover then vines. Please see my plant list for others. I would be interested in trading if you see something that interests you.
My neighbor who is a landscaper really liked my deep purple lilac. I got it on clearance from Arnold's greenhouse as an unnamed variety. He said that it is hard to grow lilacs from cuttings. I don't know any better???

Bookmark   May 1, 2005 at 2:03AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Japanese Maple and Two Crabapple Trees
Good day! I have a japanese maple in my front garden...
ivoryandnoir
HAVE: tall bearded irises (yellow)
Have lots of tall bearded yellow irises in large clumps...
just_spring
WANTED: old heirloom beans
I am looking to see what old beans are out there that...
defineaproblem
HAVE: Have White Rose of Sharon Starts .. Want Wooly Thyme
Hi everyone! I have starts (4 to 6 inches plus roots)...
MichiganSighthound
wanted: have: river birch & autumn blaze maple tree seeds
This year, I noticed the seed trading thread. I thought...
jnubbca
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™