Moon Garden in michgan

Sitar_boyAugust 8, 2003

I live in zone 7 in western michigan and would like to add on to my garden some how. So I decided to add moon Garden next season. I know i will put some moon Flower Vine in and a moon flower bush but what else would be good to put in, THank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JPRosebud34_MI

Where did you find a moonflower bush.?? I have been lookg all over for one. I live over by the Grand Rapids area and saw one at a drs office . And thought it was beautiful. I have been hunting ever since. Got a moonflower vines ( 6 of them) but was looking for the bush at the time I got that. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. Even would be glad to pay for the seeds if someone has some to get rid off.

Bookmark   July 13, 2004 at 7:42PM
momofthreeinzone4(Z4NY)

White yarrow, shasta daisies, white liatris and phlox David are what I am putting in mine for next year.

Bookmark   July 13, 2004 at 8:52PM
bakemom_gw(z6 Central Ohio)

JPRosebud, datura seeds are easy to find on the exchange at the end of the season. The pods make a ton of seeds. I personally will be posting with both purple and white.

I grew white dames rocket, white lychnis, nicotiana, white balsam, fever few, white cleome (very nice and interesting) among others. Also a little creeping sage and artemsia.

Bookmark   July 16, 2004 at 9:52AM
More Discussions
Datura Inoxia White Moonflowers
Anyone who would like to grow these magnificent plants...
pitbullt
bush moonflowers
I have been looking for bush moonflower seed if anyone...
theresa200
Night-blooming cereus...feed?
My Night-blooming Cereus bloomed last year, just about...
delineavit
moon flower newbie
I was thinking of trying to grow moon flowers, they...
liz62
Moonflowers open during Daytime??
I have some moonflower vines growing in a semi large...
whitejade
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™