Picking your favorites
Okay, I know this is like "tell me who your favorite child is...", but I'm curious if you could only have five (5) plants that you currently have planted in your landscape, what would you select?
My five are (in no specific order):
1. Geranium, Rozanne -- the color is beautiful and the blooms last for months
2. Weeping Blue Atlas Cedar -- I love the blue/green and the winter interest is to "die for"
3. Knockout Rose -- again, blooms (red) that last all summer and into the fall
4. Japanese Maple "Aureum" -- awesome spring color and I love the shape of the leaves
5. Hosta, Tardina "June" -- have you seen this one? The coloration is fantastic