HAVE: Perennials & Shrub seedlings

mgmpawsMay 26, 2010

Is there anyone in the CT area that wants to trade plants, in person? I just found this website, so I missed the big trade. I have these to trade: Several spirea shrub seedlings-pink flowering, Hostas- they get VERY large, about three feet across, large blue/green leaves- lots of little seedlings of these; Blue Salvia perennials, liatris -they are either white or purple, they are not flowering yet. What do you have to trade? I also have lots of gardening magazines to trade for ? what do you have?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
awatsonphoto

Hi. I just found this website as well. I have a beach house in Queens, and live year round in CT. I have these awesome beachgrasses, that get about 2-3' ft high and wide. They are a bluish-grey color. very pretty. I have plenty of shoots, if you would want to do a trade. I know it is late in the season, but thought, I would contact you, in case you want to do something in the spring. I am just starting out, so I don't have anything else. ;o(
Take care, Annie

Bookmark   November 7, 2010 at 2:56PM
More Discussions
How to change houzz background
I just saw this on another forum: http://forums2.gardenweb.com/discussions/2854079/installing-stylish-to-change-houzz-background#14392444 It...
claireplymouth z6b coastal MA
Cold or not, it's THAT time of year again!
The infamous Philadelphia International Flower Show is...
hunt4carl
Seeds & Plants on Sale, Locally? Online Catalog Sales?
Finally starting to feel like the growing season is...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Birds and other mobile features in the garden 2015 #3
This thread is intended to give people a place to post...
How to contact the new GardenWeb
On the right side of the main New England Gardening...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™