reminder: plant swap in Lexington MA 6/25

mrtulinJune 17, 2005

Hi Everyone,

A reminder that there is a plant swap in Lexington, MA next Saturday, June 25. The address is 56 Allen Street, Lexington.

We'll begin to gather at 9 am, nosh and socialize and look at our offerings. Any kind of garden stuff is acceptable: seeds, tools, ornaments....

The swap itself begins at 10 am, and we'll go till we are finished.

It will not rain. it will not be 90 degrees.

New gardeners, owners of empty gardens welcome. Your admission 'ticket' is a something to eat or drink, and your fresh energy and eagerness to learn.

Everyone, bring something edible or drinkable to share.

I'VE LOST TRACK OF ANY IDEAS WE HAD FOR A SYSTEM. MAKE A PROPOSAL, AND IF IT LOOKS OK, WE'LL USE IT. You don't need my approval, because that's not my role.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
LindaLou2002(6/Mass)

Hi, I still have to work. 8-4 :^(((
Ida, could I drop off a few things if people want them and maybe stop by at 4:30 or 5 to see if there is anything left, or to help clean up?

Would anyone be bringing any grass clumps? I am looking for something in the 5-8 foot range (plumbs too if you got). I see some people are bringing Sweet Woodruff, Bee Balm and Comfrey....ohhh :^O

If there is anyone that would like something on my trade list, I could drop it off before the meeting for you with your name on it. I will check back here, but you might want to e-mail me to make sure... thedowcetts@comcast.net

ALSO, I have Frontline+ for Dogs or cats (I work at animal hospital, and get only the best) That I could trade one or two month doses for trade if I do not have anything on your list. I have a lot of the 89-132 lbs doses as I have Great Danes

Bookmark   June 22, 2005 at 8:02AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lise_b

Does anyone want an alpine (?) strawberry plant? I don't think it's an ornamental, but the berries are just mushy and not very tasty at all. It's pretty, but my yard is too small for plants that aren't really all that exciting to me.

Bookmark   June 23, 2005 at 11:21AM
More Discussions
Historic winter of 2014-2015---Damage report
I thought we could start a thread to outline the casualties...
rockman50
Starting PEAS
A few of my beds have thawed enough that I can work...
persimmons
What happened to the SEARCH button?
I know I have another birthday coming and my eyes are...
moliep
No spray cherry, apple, and pear tree recommendations?
I have larger area of my yard, where at some point...
agurkas
2015 Camellia Show at Tower Hill Botanic Garden
http://www.towerhillbg.org/index.php?cID=410 This weekend,...
claireplymouth z6b coastal MA
Sponsored Products
Tech Lighting | Lexington Pendant
$424.80 | YLighting
Lexington Avenue Table Lamp by Dimond
$210.00 | Lumens
Hampton Bay Wall Mounted Lexington Collection LED Outdoor Rustic Bronze Large
$74.97 | Home Depot
52" Lexington White Marbleized Scalloped 4-Light Ceiling Fan
Lamps Plus
Lexington Widespread Bathroom Faucet-Pop-Up Drain & Lever Handles-Brushed Nickel
Signature Hardware
Lexington 32-inch Backless Barstool
Overstock.com
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™