Extra tomato plants and stuff in Lee's Summit 64064...
Wish I'd made it to the KC swap, but too much going on at the time. I'm now thinning out my tomato buckets and hate to waste plants.
I have some plants I'd like to find homes for, and since the Exchanges page looks sort of unused was hoping nobody minds me offering them here.
All plants are from seeds received in swaps so strain purity is not guaranteed.
I have a lot of golden jubilee tomato plants, and a few each of Sophie's Choice, Silvery Fir Tree, and Amazon Chocolate. For these, you would need to bring your own pot of dirt to transport.
I have also have a couple of containers of purple ruffles basil, sweet annie, and agastache if anybody is interested.
If you have any of the following to trade me (seed or plant), that'd be great:
* Anything named Abby (Abra), Adam, and Aaron
* Allium *Ornamentals* - Looking for large-headed white, or yellow, or red flowering
* Corn - Baby Corn, the Asian stir-fry kind that gets about 3" long - do you have a favorite I can try?
* Hot pepper - Bolivian Rainbow Chile Pepper
* Hot pepper - Rainbow Marbles
If I don't get any trade offers, I'll just be giving them away, I don't have the space for all these 'maters. :]