Would like to trade

sha50(6-7)May 5, 2010

I am new to GardenWeb and would like to know how I can trade some of my wild flowers for some differnt ones.

I have Pink lady slipper,Showy orchis(Galearis spectabilis). I also have downy Rattlesnake plantain( that people call Rattlesnake Orchid).I think I have Crested Coralroot.(I have only caught one blooming).I also have True and False Solomon Seal.There are too many to list.

When I lived in Pa I injoyed finding and seeing Gaywings,wood lily,Twayblade orchid, Star of bethlehem. There also was a wild hyacinth that had white and green blooms.I also saw one Snowy orchid.

Here I have found Pennywort,Twin leaf,different Trilliums,yellow fringed orchid, Purple fringed orchid,wintergreen,virginia bluebells,hoary puccoon,false dragonhead,bellwort,rosy twisted stalk,spotted mandarin,Larkspur and others that I go back over and over to see.I was hoping that the members of Gardenweb could help me trade for some of my own.I have a 60ac farm and there are a lot of wild flowers. So if there is somthing you are looking for that is native to Tenn.ask me.

Thank you Sha

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
prhart

I am very interested in some of the wildflowers you have listed and have other natives that I could trade for them. Please e-mail me or post your e-mail address on your GW member page so that I can contact you for more detailed information.

Bookmark   May 8, 2010 at 4:46PM
sha50(6-7)

Sorry it took me so long to see your mess. I am new to this sight and I thought they would send any mess. to my email.My email is woodchips@bledsoe.net.I am so excited you want to trade!
Thank you Sha

Bookmark   May 15, 2010 at 10:26AM
penelope(Z6 KY)

Hi Sha,
I'm sending you an email, let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks,
Penny

Bookmark   May 17, 2010 at 12:09AM
More Discussions
Tips on growing ferns from spores? Have prothallia!
This year I decided I'd try my hand at growing ferns...
candogal
Prairie Plants threatened by Noxious Weeds Act
Hi, I found this great blog and information about prairie...
Johncan
Recommendations for native conifers
Which native conifers would you recommend planting...
tomp123
Redring Milkweed seed availability for 2014
Hi Folks, I received seed of Asclepias variegata (Redring...
wildflowerman_2000
Monarchs: Liatris special
Hey-it looks like the migration is starting up here...
dandy_line
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™