wanted: know of any plant swaps in northern nj?

joyfulgardener(NJ z6)April 19, 2005

Just wondering if anyone knows of any plant swaps in Northern NJ? Or is there any interest in having one? I've never been to one before, but they sound like fun!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
loris(Z6 NJ)

I'm in Union county. If the location was within an hour's drive from me I might be interested. I plan on going to the central Jersey swap, so probably wouldn't want anything too close to that in terms of date.

Bookmark   April 23, 2005 at 9:29AM
kitova(z6 NJ)

I'm in Union County too, would be interested in a northern jersey swap if it's not too far away. i've been wanting to get rid of some salvia and orange daylilies forever! don't know of any swaps planned for our area, but maybe we should keep a thread going and see if more people don't pipe in. i'm near summit btw!

Bookmark   June 4, 2005 at 5:43PM
somersetcountymod

Not sure if this is the appropriate place, but I'm also not sure where to ask... so here goes.
I'm from Somerset County Freecycle, and we're planning our first Free4All. When conferring with Free4All planners in Michigan, it seems they like to do Free4Alls with their local Plant Exchange.
First off, is anyone here interested in doing this, and second, and maybe more importantly - the Freecycle idea is about gifting things FREELY; no money or strings attached, so trading can't be encouraged... so technically it's not "exchanging"....
Thoughts?
Elizabeth

Here is a link that might be useful: Somerset County Free4All

Bookmark   June 5, 2005 at 3:29PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Houseplants
Thinning the herd before heading inside for the winter....
weedwoman
HAVE: Free: Running Bamboo
I have several small clumps of running bamboo a previous...
Annie_nj
HAVE: Hardy Jasmine, Football Mums, Ribbon Grass, Bee Balm
I have 1) Jasminum officinale "Hardy Jasmine"....
inguvap
HAVE: Perennial Plant Swap in Monmouth County 9/22
Deep Cut Gardens Great Fall Perennial Plant Swap - Saturday,...
agardenstateof_mind
HAVE: Sweet and Hot Peppers, Garlic Chives, Kabocha and more
I have collected a lot of vegetable seeds from this...
redsun9
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™