WANTED: my surplus for yours - Hillsborough- Princeton area

birdgardner(NJ/ 6b)April 6, 2006

I have a bunch of I'll be just composting the excess of:

hellebore, chartreuse lamium, geranium Yoshinoi, lamb's ear, cutleaf staghorn sumac, Tartarian aster, mountain mint, monarda Blue Stocking, golden hops, lonicera sempervirens

and for those of you who want real spreaders for the duelling groundcover effect - lily of the valley, lamiastrum, vinca

I'm looking for ostrich and cinnamon ferns, phyllostachys nuda or aurea, spicebush.

Looking for bamboo stakes - you want some pruned out? If loppers will do the job I'll come lop some.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dananj(Z6bNJ)

I just saw that Steve will be having a swap again this year in May, so can you hold on to those extras?(except for the vinca...)I just moved into a new place and my landlord has given me free rein with the garden. Rather than compost them I will put them to good use.
Dana

Bookmark   April 7, 2006 at 8:49AM
birdgardner(NJ/ 6b)

also getting rid of Spanish bluebells, and looking for tiarellas.

Dana, I'll be bringing stuff to the swap but a lot of it is pretty ordinary and really in the way right now - I can't keep it for a month and I can't dig it and save it for survival that long either. I'm pulling most of it up over the next week or two unless someone wants a quick local trade.

Bookmark   April 7, 2006 at 6:41PM
bulldogkeeper

Hi Birdgardner! I'm new to the site/forum and just starting to garden. I don't know what I have that you might want unless they're rudbeckia or daylilies! : ) I'd like to take your unwanted plants off your hands.

Bookmark   April 8, 2006 at 8:58PM
luckyladyd(6)

Hi,
Would love to take your lamb's ear, if you still have any. Could offer you cannas (red tropical dark leafed variety)?
Thanks!

Bookmark   May 4, 2006 at 10:06AM
dananj(Z6bNJ)

Birdgardener,
I see on the forum that you are trying to establish natives. Would you like me to try and pot up some Dog Toothed Violets for the swap? I also have Mayflowers (those little white and pink flowers that pop up all over this time of year) and some violets, both purple and white with purple.

Let me know.

Dana

Bookmark   May 5, 2006 at 8:40AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Plant Swap/Garden Visit/Potluck-Sun. October 4, 2009
GARDEN VISIT/PLANT SWAP/POTLUCK Date: Sunday October...
steve_nj
HAVE: Hardy Jasmine, Football Mums, Ribbon Grass, Bee Balm
I have 1) Jasminum officinale "Hardy Jasmine"....
inguvap
WANTED: bamboo
Hi all. I recently built a home in buena and am looking...
organic_craig
HAVE: Offer-unusual bamboos
I have Sasella masamuniana 'albostriata' & Chimnobambusa...
steve_nj
HAVE: Perennial Plant Swap 4/27 Monmouth County
Saturday, April 27, 10:00am-2:00pm Deep Cut Gardens (the...
agardenstateof_mind
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™