Getting ready to 'go for it'- any last-minute advice??
Hello, all- newbie here who's getting ready to go for it in my front flower beds. Here's my plan:
1) buy a giant bag of compost, some Bandini Start n' grow, some Sluggo, and some plants/flowers that I have seen growing in the neighborhood that I like
2) turn a bunch of compost into the flower bed to raise it up a bit
3) plant a small area to start (add Start n' Grow at this step)
5) apply Sluggo
7) go to bed
8) wake up & go to the front door
- open the front door & see if anything's still there!
Anybody have any advice I shouldn't go forward without??
: ) Anne