terracotta pots?

seafire1(z7 NJ)June 16, 2008

Anyone have a good source for inexpensive Terracotta pots in north Monmouth County? I need at least a 15 inch pot and I don't really wanna pay $40 for the one I saw...I just purchased a tropical Dwarf Firebush that needs to be repotted and I know it will look best in TC.

Thanks

Pam

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
seafire1(z7 NJ)

Boy, this forum is slow. I forgot about Matawan World of Gardening in Oldbridge NJ on rt 516. He buys closeouts at trade shows and I got one 20inches ans Tall for $20.99. I saw something similar for $39.99 around the corner from him. Of course when Igot home I found one buried in the shed?!?!?! Opps...guess I need another plant! :)

Pam

Bookmark   June 18, 2008 at 1:12PM
classytchrnj(snj6b)

Pam,
Sorry you didn't get a response. i live in south jersey, so I couldn't help you. I check the NJ forum about every 4 days or so, and I agree that if nobody answers my post, I feel let down. The people who post here seem great, but I have a feeling that they may be more active in other forums.
Glad you got a great pot at a great price! Enjoy! Leslie

Bookmark   June 20, 2008 at 3:00PM
seafire1(z7 NJ)

Hey Leslie,

I guess everyone is too busy gardening!! LOL My tomatoes plants are very large, some flowers but no tomatoes yet. How is south jersey doing?

Bookmark   June 25, 2008 at 1:12PM
tracey_nj6(6)

I don't know how far away or if you'll happen to be in the area, but Metropolitan Plant Exchange is having their 40% off entire store sale. The last day is July 6th. The closest store to you would be West Orange.

Bookmark   July 2, 2008 at 9:26AM
More Discussions
privacy wall
Hi i live in south jersey and i want to plant some...
dspicerhvac
Anyone planning on wintersowing?
I know there's a separate forum for this, but just...
agardenstateof_mind
How are you protecting your plants from winter?
(I cribbed this post from jersey Girl to start a new...
ellenr22
Garlic
Anyone ever try growing garlic? Tried searching the...
ourbackyard
This weekends cold spell and tree question
Well, this weekend officially ended my dahlias growing...
eterprincess
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™