Troublefree Native Plants
I want to include native plants in my garden for next Spring. They need to be trouble free (to me that means no runner roots, not spreading, not invasive, and medium watering). Here are some plants I am considering. Are they trouble free? I will be buying them at a plant sale of a non-profit organization.
1. Agastache scrophularifolia, Purple Hyssop
2. Asclepias tuberosa, Butterfly Weed
3. Echinacea purpurea, Purple Coneflower
4.Echinacea tennesseensis, Tennessee Coneflower
5. Monarda istulosa, Wild Bergamot
6. Rudbeckia hirta, Black-eyed Susan
7. Rudbeckia triloba, Brown-eyed Susan
Is purple coneflower a hybrid? I see there are also orange coneflower.