WANTED: New to Ohio, need help!

deprived_wife(5)January 29, 2007

About a month ago I bought a home here in Ohio. I came from NY so I couldn't bring my beloved, established garden with me.

I would appreciate any help you might have to give to help me feel more at home.

I have a good size yard with no vegetation but crab grass. I would love an edible landscape but never turn down a chance to grow a flower or bush.

I am looking for two things. I am looking for any surplus seed you might have for a SASE and I would like to know if you have any reputable nurseries in the Akron cleveland area.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tnkrbell

Welcome deprived wife! lol. You are welcome to look at my trade lists. I don't have a whole lot right now, but I am starting alot of seeds and will have LOTS of seeds later. I just moved into a newly purchased house on 2 acres myself. Nothing so far but grass and a few black walnut trees that I'd like to cut down. If there's anything in particular you're wanting, just give me a list. I might have enough in my personal stash that I could share. Good luck and happy gardening!

-tnkrbell

Here is a link that might be useful: My Page

Bookmark   February 8, 2007 at 10:57PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Loveland Perennial Exchange
Granny's Harvest Celebration & Open House FREE...
janetflynch
WANTED: tomatoes and beans
Hi there, I am just starting to grow tomatoes and beans..would...
flowerchildky
have: lexington ky iris society sale july 30
the Bluegrass Iris Society is having their sale this...
mamasllamas
wanted: louisville, ky: in-person, group plant swap -- june 5, 2
Hello All! A great group plant swap is in Louisville,...
kilngod z6b
WANTED: Kentucky Gardeners to swap with
I have noticed gardeners from Ill., Ohio, Ind. W. Virginia,...
MarthaLouis
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™