HAVE: For upcoming Louisville swap

indianaplantlover(6)May 20, 2006

Here is some of what I am going to bring to the Lou. Swap. 1 lg lemon balm, some old irises that were my grandmas sort of purple, yellow and brown mixed. 1 ladies mantle, a few named glads but lost tags, should bloom before then and will bring pictures, lots of ws babies, a few houseplants I don't have room for ( a couple big ones) some really small daylilies I am growing from seed but have way to many of some varieties. Don't know what else but can't wait to see everyone. Vicci

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flowerchildky

I will have lots of things too- some of the cups of w/s plants are coming just 'as they are' I might bring extra cups and soil, and if 2 want some, we can divide it on the spot!- and some I am dividing -they are still small (we w/s know they are still healthy and will grow big time when planted out) wait until you see the roots of these babies :))

I have taken up little plants of volunteers already too- perilla, amaranth, etc.

I looked at everyone's want list, and have found a few -I am marking the cups with your names, so I can give them out first thing- my concern is I have lots of volunteers and can't possibly pot them all up- example: perilla- there are lots coming up at my Mom's house, but who wants it? should I do 6-8-10 of those and leave something else out?
*sometimes, I worry too much!* LOL

planning on taking up some iris as well- guess I will just put them in plastic sacks-

wonder if we need to bring tables? I can probably get a card table in my car-

really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Linda -by the airport-

Bookmark   May 21, 2006 at 8:19AM
marciagaye

When we did this years ago we just placed the pots on the driveway....tables might be a good idea. I have two card tables I can haul upstairs and 4 T.V. tray stands. Anyone else have any other ideas?

Bookmark   May 22, 2006 at 1:32PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Vicci,

I saw in another post that you had what your mother calls a Red Hot Poker. I'm interested in it.

Might you like some iris in pink,peach, and lavender?

Sue

Bookmark   May 22, 2006 at 11:21PM
snboyken(6 KY)

Where can I find the info on the swap, I am only two hours from Louisville - actually three if you consider the time change. And as of now free next Saturday.

I don't have anything to bring for trading however would love to meet fellow gardeners. I just started landscaping my yard this year so all my plants are from trade or small.

Bookmark   May 23, 2006 at 11:27AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Pond Liner Scraps
I just want to get some scrap pieces of pond liner...
kurtb
have: clearing out garden! louisville ky area
I am getting rid of my non-edibles and in search of...
thechef09
WANTED: unique looking branches or twigs
hi, i'm looking for unique looking branches for wedding...
kellysgarden
WANTED: Mulch for perennials Toledo area
I have lots of perennials to share and in need of mulch....
daisy_fairy
WANTED: tomatoes and beans
Hi there, I am just starting to grow tomatoes and beans..would...
flowerchildky
Sponsored Products
Monroe 2-Light 28 1/2" High Old Bronze Sconce
Lamps Plus
Black Eiffel Slope Chair in Mustard
$129.99 | Dot & Bo
Wood Crate Basket with Fold-down Metal Handle
Overstock.com
LZF | X-Club Large Suspension Light
YLighting
Align 4 Piece Upholstered Sectional Sofa Set in Berry
$1,429.00 | LexMod
'Get Lost in the Canyons' Arizona Framed Art Print
$79.99 | zulily
18-Inch Square Icycle and Multi-Color Floral Polyester Pillow Cover with Down In
$45.60 | Bellacor
Braxton Loveseat - Lucky Turquoise Blue
Joybird Furniture
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™