WANTED: Louisville swap

marciagayeJune 3, 2006

It turned out great and we had so much fun, and the plants and number of them were amazing. So we are planning on having another in the fall...maybe 2nd or 3rd weekend in September. If you missed the one today and want to be notified ahead of time about the fall swap let me know.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Either week is open for me at the moment, and as soon as a date is decided, I will INK it in for sure, and hold it open.

I'll start dividing and potting up as soon as I get all of yesterdays planted...maybe b4 that if things need divided/moved to 'make room' for my new goodies.

BTW, I ended up with 40+ different things from yesterday...and multiples of many of them. I had no idea I 'needed' and would get so many wonderful things at the swap.

Sue

Bookmark   June 4, 2006 at 11:25AM
MarthaLouis(z6 Lou,KY)

Same for me, I will make either weekend work out. I had so much fun, and enjoyed meeting everyone. I have already started my seperation of plants and seeds for our next get together. I CAN'T WAIT..WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FOR SURE.
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER...digging in the dirt..
Marthalouis

Bookmark   June 16, 2006 at 11:43PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Yoe Marcia,

Are we on for a swap at your place? If not, can you suggest any other good places to hold it maybe?

If we are on, please let us know a date...or do you need to wait until it gets closer to pick a date?

Thanks

I just emailed you and Angela too.

Sue

Bookmark   August 11, 2006 at 3:00PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Loveland Perennial Exchange
Granny's Harvest Celebration & Open House FREE...
janetflynch
WANTED: Buckeye Tree/Buckeyes --please
hi, i am looking for Buckeye Tree seedlings or Buckeyes...
efrosty1
WANTED: Pond Liner Scraps
I just want to get some scrap pieces of pond liner...
kurtb
have: clearing out garden! louisville ky area
I am getting rid of my non-edibles and in search of...
thechef09
have: lexington ky iris society sale july 30
the Bluegrass Iris Society is having their sale this...
mamasllamas
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™