In person plant swap for SWOHIO

fourpaws2002(z6OH)August 11, 2004

OK this didn't seem to go over well on the plant exchange so I thought I'd try it here(actually posted a bit wrong there, as I'm geografically challenged.)

I'm in clermont co, thought perhap someone in clermont, warren, butler, or hamilton counties would like to do a person to person trade.

Just saw the post for the Hilliard fall swap and that would be wonderful and I went to the spring swap and it was great, but there is no way I could be ready in time(should have been paying more attention to this forum)

So if there's anyone interested, I'm planning my fall project requiring Hostas( I have a few to trade-common)

Please post here. I have a couple Posts stating"Have too much of" check it out or my trade page and lets do some tradin

Thanks, Linda

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bolecke(5 OH)

Sept 12 there is a Cincinnati swap, near 275 and 747. But, that is even earlier than the Hilliard one.

Bookmark   August 15, 2004 at 11:39AM
katbird

Hi Linda, I need to have a "weekend free of other things to do" and go through my garden big time on what I can divide. I read the post that Jadagreen listed also for the swap on September 12 but it doesn't say where it is gonna be. Are you planning on going to that one?
Have you had alot of people email you in ref to this swap that your wanting to put together?
Lmk,
Am working alot now so I don't check my cellular as much as I should if you have tried to call, best to just email me straight out.
Kathy

Bookmark   August 24, 2004 at 7:56AM
pcbutt

I need to divide my daylillies, some are just the commmon orange, but I also have the dwarf yellow ones, I forget the name at this moment and also have pleanty of Black eyed Susans and some Phlox that need divided and onarmental grasses. Any one interested in swapping let me know. Sarah in Northwest, Ohio Thanks. P.S. I also have some Hostas that need divided also.

Bookmark   August 4, 2005 at 10:37PM
barnbatt(z6 KY)

I live in Northern Kentucky does anyone know about the Cincinnati swap. I have never been. Would like to go see what this is all about.

barnbatt

Bookmark   August 15, 2005 at 8:44PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Loveland Perennial Exchange
Granny's Harvest Celebration & Open House FREE...
janetflynch
WANTED: unique looking branches or twigs
hi, i'm looking for unique looking branches for wedding...
kellysgarden
WANTED: Wanted: Sage seed :- )
Sage seed all verietys! Willing to trade for what little...
squid4life
WANTED: Mulch for perennials Toledo area
I have lots of perennials to share and in need of mulch....
daisy_fairy
WANTED: tomatoes and beans
Hi there, I am just starting to grow tomatoes and beans..would...
flowerchildky
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™