Carpooling to swap in Louisville??

suzsyard(Z6 KY USA)April 24, 2006

I'm going to be coming east on 64 from Corydon Indiana. Anyone want to ride to the swap in Louisville in June with me.

I hate traveling alone, and with the price of gas, any carpooling would save all of us some $$$$$$

Can't wait to meet you all.

I was always so jealous when I would hear everyone up east having these swaps and having sooo much fun.

See ya all soon!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi Suzs,

Maybe/possibly.
I have never attended a swap, so I don't really know what to expect. I'm hoping this will be a great success and lots of fun for all. I don't know what to bring, other than lots of everything? Or are a lot of trades prearranged so one knows what to bring? I have lots to share, and don't want to end up telling anyone, "Had I known there would be more interested in Plant XYZ, I could've/would've brought lots more."

I imagine there are some folks who have about everything that is more common, and there will be other folks who are more or less starting out, have little to trade, and that would welcome just about anything and everything offered.

What will you be driving? (Warning! I usually run 'at the last minute' if not late, but I am working at doing better)

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: chemocurl's Louisville swap post

Bookmark   April 25, 2006 at 8:18AM
More Discussions
What to plant along a stream?
WARNING: I'm a gardening novice so please forgive any...
GiantSycamore
Small upright shade bush
I have a small shade space on the north side next to...
Carol7853
Livingston seeds
Does anyone in the Columbus area know who still sells...
Photobug
lilac bush
hello. we have some lilac bushes that are several years...
Ron_b.
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™