June 7th Louisville Swap...Weather

marciagayeMay 31, 2008

I took a peek at the forecast....according to Yahoo....30% chance of scatterred thunderstorms. Hopefully the forecast will get better or the rain hold off till the afternoon/evening. Does everyone have directions to my house? If not, e-mail me and I will send them.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Marcia...now this is just a thought...considering how many folks are planning to come, I was wondering if your place might be small, to accommodate everything and what all everyone is planning to bring. I'm thinking whatever I have prearranged, I will leave in the vehicle, and then just shift the things to the appropriate members.

I was wondering if there might be a park close by with a shelter. I know Louisville has some great parks.

Just a thought...if we were at a shelter, it wouldn't mattered so much if it happened to shower. I'm thinking there are a couple of nice ones on the East End.

Sue

Bookmark   May 31, 2008 at 2:50PM
marciagaye

I just checked the weather on WLKY.....it looks clear. Sue...you are right about the parks. But there are only 1 or 2 shelters and they are used alot for B-day parties and family picnics. There is no way to reserve one. I think we wil be O.K.

Bookmark   June 2, 2008 at 8:17AM
michele1958(KY 6)

Just for further reference. There is a park in my neighborhood (Warwick Villa Park) with a shelter, port-a-potties, grills and easy to reach parking. It can be reserved through the city-St Matthews. It's located between New LaGrange Rd and Westport Rd.

Bookmark   June 5, 2008 at 1:15PM
More Discussions
Kwanza Cherry oozing sap
Have two 15' tall Kwanza cherry trees that bloomed...
judijerpen
Fleur de Lis Garden Club Booth
Hello to any Louisvillians out there. Wanted to point...
highlandsgardener
Losing my Husker Red penstemon...
...to my cat! What is it with Husker Red penstemon...
alison
Blue Spruce trees dying
Was there some kind of fungus or something that killed...
lindaw-cincy
lilac bush
hello. we have some lilac bushes that are several years...
Ron_b.
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™