***May 1st Free Workshops at Tranquil-Lake Nursery, Rehoboth Ma.*

arbo_retum(z5 ,WinchstrMA)April 14, 2010

For years I've been touting Warren and Phil's bi-annual free workshop days at this Providence-area nursery with the #1 most extensive and beautiful display gardens in New England.

This May's Spring Festival has some of the best workshop topics I have seen offered- Coppicing and Pruning///Wattling and Weaving Garden Fences and Structures///Plant Underfoot: Selected Plants That Can Withstand Walking///"Ornamental Trees and Shrubs to Add a Long Season of Bloom"//designer-led Tour of the Gardens, etc. etc.

After gardening for nearly 30 years, I always learn so much at these Tranquil Lake events. These guys combine the best of the best: warm and energetic friendliness, deep knowledge, willingness to help everyone,a broad range of tremendous and hard-to-find trees, shrubs,and perennials for sale; a stunning landscape, tented classrooms w/ plenty of chairs, fun food and beverage and picnic spots.

Don't miss the chance!! I guarantee it will change your gardening life and you can make plans to return for more!!

They are 1/2 hour east of Providence. It's 1.5 hours there from us in Winchester.

best,

Mindy

http://www.tranquil-lake.com/Calender/Festival.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Tranquil Lake Nursery May 1st Workshop Day

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ontheteam(5a-6 (S.Eastern, MA))

LOL they are practically in my back yard.... But I'll be hip deep in the plant sale.

Bookmark   April 14, 2010 at 6:56PM
More Discussions
What Trees in Your Yard Look Prettiest Now?
We tend to fixate on Spring blooms. What trees in your...
edlincoln
Seeds & Plants on Sale, Locally? Online Catalog Sales?
Finally starting to feel like the growing season is...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Bristol County Conservation District 2014 Plant Sale
Now is the time the Massachusetts County Conservation...
edlincoln
2015 Camellia Show at Tower Hill Botanic Garden
http://www.towerhillbg.org/index.php?cID=410 This weekend,...
claireplymouth z6b coastal MA
Show Us Your Gardens - A Photo Thread -February 2015
Happy Snow Days New England Gardeners! Welcome to the...
pixie_lou
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™