Get those plants started for the Louisville Fall Swap!

Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)June 29, 2007

Hear?

I'm all excited, and hope others are too. I'm planning on starting some things to bring...so they can be rooted/established for the swap.

I plan to root some cuttings of Salvia Plumosa...since several seemed interested in the cuttings I brought to the June swap.

Anyone else giving it any thought yet?

I think I'll 'stick' some cuttings of some sedums and shrubs too.

Anyone who plans on making it to the fall swap, feel free to email me privately (non GW)...and we can make some prearranged trades.

I have been having terrible phone line/dial-up woes, but can/will get my emails when things aren't acting up.

Dreamspirit (Marla Jo) I emailed you via GW asking you send me your email addy, as it is blocked from members seeing it here at GW. Hope you get it as emails via GW aren't reliable lots of the time. Have not forgotten you. I maybe have an email from you (with addy) in Incredimail, but things are so screwed up computerwise, that I cannot even get that mail program to open...sigh.

Sue

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
penelope(Z6 KY)

Sue,
Do you have a date set yet?
Penny

Bookmark   July 1, 2007 at 4:41PM
dreamspirit(6)

Sue,
Hi. I e-mailed you back. My e-mail addy is ghost_hiker12@yahoo.com.

Thanks for letting me know I had it blocked. I didn't realize. I have now unblocked it. :)

I know this will sound stupid, but how do you start the plants? I have not done this.

Bookmark   July 2, 2007 at 10:44AM
marciagaye

September 22 is the date for the fall plant swap at my house. I hope the garden looks better then than it does now. This heat is unbelieveable!

Bookmark   August 13, 2007 at 7:58AM
More Discussions
Honeydew
Anybody out there have some honeydew plants that could...
Kobolt
Knock Out Roses - slow to come to life in Central Ohio
Hi All - My knock out roses are barely showing signs...
pauladd1963
Kwanza Cherry oozing sap
Have two 15' tall Kwanza cherry trees that bloomed...
judijerpen
lilac bush
hello. we have some lilac bushes that are several years...
Ron_b.
Coneflowers turning black
My purple coneflowers are turning black and breaking...
jenrog
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™