HAVE: Mostly veggies for my fellow Okies

owiebrain(5 MO)December 24, 2005

I have gobs of seeds (tons of tomatoes and beans/peas!) left as extras. All of the seeds listed on my trade list are fresh from 2005. If you're looking for something and don't see it on the list, just let me know and I'll look through my stash. I didn't bother listing any of the seeds not from this year so I may just have what you're looking for.

If you have something on my wish list, cool. If you don't, SASE is just as cool. :-)

(I'm offering these here first for a week or two then will put them up on the bigger seed exchange so get 'em while they're hot! LOL)

Diane

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
soonersub(z7 ok)

Hello I am interested in some of the tomato seeds. Aunt ruby's german green, creole, taos, taxi, and black prince. I have to offer mullein, borage, sweet vernal grass,love lies bleeding and smoke tree seeds. Just let me know. thanks

Bookmark   January 22, 2006 at 10:50PM
owiebrain(5 MO)

They're yours, soonersub. :-) Sending you an email now.

Bookmark   January 24, 2006 at 12:06PM
mattsarmymom

If you have some left, have just become an Okie in the Sand Springs area and putting down roots. Would love love love to get some veggie seeds. Let me know an address and I'll send a sase to you. Thanks. Jane

Bookmark   March 28, 2006 at 1:46PM
owiebrain(5 MO)

Karrjr, aren't you the same person who just emailed me yesterday morning? I'm confused... LOL

Diane

Bookmark   March 28, 2006 at 2:59PM
mattsarmymom

Diane, I may have emailed you and forgot that I posted on the forum. Forgive me, I'm a newbie and just getting used to all this. Sorry it took me so long to respond, just got back online today. Thanks. karrjr(jane)(ladybug)

Bookmark   March 31, 2006 at 10:15PM
sweetannie4u(midOK_z6b/7a)

Hi OwieBrain,

Do you have any Aunt Ruby's German Green tomato seeds left?
Also, Smoke tree seeds?

Never tasted that tomato, but have read much about it over the years and would sure like to try growing some.

I've been drooling over Smoke trees for just the longest time. Are they easy to grow from seeds?

Send me an e-mail and PLMK.
~ SweetAnnie4u

Bookmark   March 31, 2006 at 10:57PM
owiebrain(5 MO)

Jane, no problem. I just wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing. :-) By the way, your seeds will be going out on Monday. Sorry for the delay!

Annie, I'll send you an email right now.

Diane

Bookmark   April 1, 2006 at 10:24AM
More Discussions
WANTED: hosting seed swap -snowed in again
I'm hosting a seed swap called snowed in again and...
brenda_in_ok
WANTED: green frog eggs/tadpoles
I had several green frogs (rana clamitans) at my pond,...
jimboace
WANTED: Rose of Sharon seeds
I would like to have some Rose of Sharon seeds. Specifically...
katiedid659
HAVE: rose cuttings
I have "Caldwell Pink" and a wonderful powderpink...
lady_nikki
WANTED: Lilac bush
I am looking for a lilac bush for my mother she wants...
orchidtrader
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™