aeiger(Z7bNC)May 16, 2010
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aeiger(Z7bNC)

well, I tried

Bookmark   May 16, 2010 at 7:33PM
littleonefb

Aiger,

to post the pics from photobucket. go back to the album in photobucket with the pics you want to post.

click on the HTML Code under the picture and copy and paste that entire info into your post.

do that for each picture and then click preview. you should see your pics when you preview your message. Then click submit and the pictures will be in your post.

Fran

Bookmark   May 16, 2010 at 8:18PM
cloud_9(z5 CT)

Bookmark   May 16, 2010 at 8:21PM
diggerdee zone 6 CT

Thanks Abi! (and Deb!). Gee, I just realized we didn't take our usual group photo. Darn!

Thanks to everyone for a great swap and a fun day. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!

BTW, Deb, you were impressively poetic sending the "swap directions" thread off into the sunset, lol. Nice touch!

:)
Dee

Bookmark   May 16, 2010 at 9:02PM
ctlady_gw(z6 CT)

What a great swap! And how nice to meet some new people -- great turnout on a spectacular spring day!

Here are my photos (like Abi, I wish we'd gotten the semi-annual group shot ... too much going on... next time! And while I didn't think to get a picture of the food table, many thanks to everyone for bringing such great contributions.)

SO many plants!

I want to thank George for the great idea of a mini-seminar on propagating hydrangeas with cuttings -- what a terrific addition to an already terrific swap. Thank you, George!!

/ Marty

(PS: Did anyone happen to end up with an extra red plastic "Cocoa Cola" tray in their car? If so, and you're coming to the fall swap, I would love to get it back... it's wonderful for hauling plants to these swaps!)

Bookmark   May 16, 2010 at 9:47PM
More Discussions
2015 Seeds & Plants on Sale, Locally? Online Catalog Sales?
I am starting a new sale thread for 2015 so it will...
NHBabs
Show Us Your Gardens - A Photo Thread -February 2015
Happy Snow Days New England Gardeners! Welcome to the...
pixie_lou
Birds and other mobile features in the garden 2015 #3
This thread is intended to give people a place to post...
claireplymouth z6b coastal MA
Birds and other mobile features in the garden 2015 #2
This thread is intended to give people a place to post...
claireplymouth z6b coastal MA
when do your daffodils bloom?
When do your daffodils bloom? I can't wait for them...
daffodil33
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™