Newbie Veggie Issues
Just started a little bag pot garden (not really much room) and have a handful of issues already. Not sure what is causing the color and problems as I'm new to this. I've taken pictures and put them into a composite in the hope that someone can point me in the right direction.
1. Winter Squash (yellowing with a white rim)
2. Tomato plant that looks purple-ish
3. Stalk of the corn (all look like this; have a red base)
4. Butternut squash (looks eaten or something
5. Corn leaves (many look like this and like #6)
6. Corn leaves
What am I dealing with here? Disease? Deficiency?
The soil was new from HomeDepot and I mixed it with mushroom manure (6:1 soil:manure)
Any help would REALLY be appreciated!!
Thanks in advance.