Is Hosta Liners still in business?

JonSeptember 4, 2012

I was thinking if my, so far good experience with liners holds until Spring I might want to buy 40-50 or more and edge along the street on my lot next door. Sort of a community enhancement / shame the idiots into stopping the littering type of project. I tried to get on the Hosta Liner site and it didn't come up. I tried Bentley Gardens and a bunch of error lines came up.

This has been like this for several days. Are they just having a computer glitch or are they out of business? Does anyone know?

Jon

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Gesila(MI Z5)

I was on their web-site a week or so ago to look up one of my orders so I could make sure I had labeled my hostas correctly. I didn't have trouble then.

Their streakedhostas.com website seems to be working just fine. I see the same issues with the hosta liner and the Bentley Gardens site as you did when I tried them a few minutes ago.

Go to the streakedhostas.com website and click on "contact us" at the bottom of the page. It will give you Ed's email address. Send him a quick note, he'll let you know what's going on.

Gesila

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 12:53AM
Jon

I got the following very prompt response from Ed:

"Yes Jon, sry
You can either email me what you want OR go to our other site hostaplants.com and order there
not sure when site will be back up

Bentley Gardens
Ed Thaubald
1900 Peeksville Rd
Locust Grove, GA 30248
678-779-9709"

His email; bentleygardens@aol.com

Jon

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 9:37AM
bentleygardens(z7b GA)

Yes we are still alive down here, we had an unexpected error on the website and it came crashing down. Feel free to email me or go to the other sites to find the hostas you are looking for

the hostaplants site is up and running

Ed

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 4:55PM
More Discussions
Here's how to enter your zone on Houzz
I noticed that my zone didn't show up since the move...
santamiller
hostanista
HOSTAS TOXIC TO DOGS (and cats too)
I just discovered hostas are toxic to dogs. How did...
hostanista
Wave Runner
Does anyone have Wave Runner? There aren't too many...
bkay2000
Seedling pics?
Decided to grow some seedlings this winter. Have to...
BungalowMonkeys
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™