List of editable for ...
Tired of gardening in PNW.
Want to compile a list of tree, bushes and so on with editable fruits that can stand against
a. Lower then average temp for our zone
b. Raccoons, rats, different kind of fruit flies including SWD, apple maggot, bay suckers.
c. Rains during the year, snowfalls in April
d. Partial neglect of tired owner
Year 2010 results
1. Tomatoes: mostly green, except those that are in small GH
2. Plums: destroyed by raccons
3. blueberries: eaten by rats.
4. raspberries: summer crop destroyed by SWD, current SWD joined with rain
5. apples: made a good dinner for apple maggots
6. grapes: still not ready for us to pick but raccons don't think so
7. black current berries became hosts for gooseberry flies
Will enjoy onion and garlic during winter.