Florida Pesticide Applicator License Sponsor Needed

florida_lawnJanuary 11, 2007

Anyone licensed in Florida with Full Commercial Applicator License like to make a percentage of my business for a year? I need someone to apply for my ID# card to establish timeline of one year and take distance learning classes in order to meet requirements of state, then take exam. I can not hire other employees with license yet, only doing lawn care part time for 20 clients, whom have asked if I can do some lawn pest control for them.

I have contacted my Local Region 14 Larry L. Mitchell Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control Inspector - mitchel@doacs.state.fl.us (239) 278-7200 he confirmed that I will have to find a lincensed business in Florida that I can bill my work through which will give me a Florida application ID to establish timeline of one year of work, or hire someone who has a Florida license (not really prepared to do this yet), and take college credits in order to get licensed.

Thanks

Fred

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
florida_lawn

Also, wanted to assure everyone I intend to follow the NOFA requirements in order to be certified after attending their Organic Land Care Program classes.
Thanks
Fred

Here is a link that might be useful: Organic Land Care Committee of CT and MA

Bookmark   January 11, 2007 at 10:48AM
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

I'm not sure that this forum is the best place for you to try to locate a business, Fred. I think I'd be hauling out the local yellow pages and making personal appointments, if I were you. That way, you'll be able to select (personally) a business that you would WANT to be associated with.

Good luck!

Bookmark   January 11, 2007 at 4:32PM
florida_lawn

Thanks for your follow up, that is good idea and I'll look outside of territory I'm in for fellow organic lawn care companies. I think I need to look outside territory as I will be a competitor to locals and hope for positive sponsor by way of their interest in the organic methods.

This is a challenge however and the only place I have seen folks talking about commercial organic lawn care is these forums hence the post here.

Thanks
Again Fred

Bookmark   January 12, 2007 at 10:15AM
info_floridaaquatics_net

Hello:
If you are interested in adding aquatic services to your portfolio I would be happy to show you how I can help.

Florida Aquatics
Greg Sloan Jr.
Aquatic Commercial Pesticide Applicator License #CM20889
Florida Freshwater Fish Dealer License #203-60742
P.O. Box 22071
Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830
407-488-5664
813-434-3701
904-257-3023
Fax 888-401-1852
www.FloridaAquatics.net
info@FloridaAquatics.net

Bookmark   March 3, 2011 at 7:58PM
More Discussions
Thanks for the Great Looking Lawn! :D
Just wanted to say thanks to this group for the advice...
raymondo17
Liquid soil conditioners
Two particular companies have websites that sell liquid...
stan6
Help, switching to organic lawn
So, I aerated and reseeded my bare(dead, dying, weed...
ballerj63
beneficial nematodes for grubs and cool weather
andyx123
overseeding help !
Hi All, I have a 5000 sft lawn with tall fescue, in...
gmanar
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™