My last post

JANE100(WNYZ6)December 31, 2013

Josephine ,that last post was meant in answer to your question re. what other Hostas I have. . Computer is giving me trouble with dropping parts of my responses. Sorry about that. Am just learning about posting by trial & error. Probably mostly error!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
josephines123 z5 ON Canada

Jane, you are doing great! I was impressed when I saw your new thread listing your hosta - the fact that you knew to start a new thread when it took me while to grasp that when I was new.

My company just left, I'm preparing to go out so will be back tomorrow sometime. I want to look up some of your hosta and then will post back on that thread. I'm sure others will be interested in your list too....it's all in anticipation of seeing pics in the near future! What fun!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Jo

Bookmark   December 31, 2013 at 7:16PM
Moccasin(z9aMobileAL)

Hi Jane100, I saw the title of this thread and was intrigued by a "last post" reason if the poster was such a new name on the forum.

Glad to have you join the discussion, welcome. and get ready to be dazzled by some of the most gorgeous hosta, and lots of experience dished out with kindness and enthusiasm AND humor. We have a good time here. Is there really any better way? :)

Happy New Year right back at ya, eh!

Bookmark   January 4, 2014 at 10:20PM
jan_on zone 5b

I imagined that either we had offended someone bigtime in record time and they were off to find some friendlier forum, or that we were to be treated to a bugle solo lol!
Ah - 'previous post' of course! Sigh of relief. Welcome. Please stay! (There is no friendlier forum!!!)
Jan

Bookmark   January 7, 2014 at 11:09AM
More Discussions
is there a bacon forum .....?????
if there is.. i should have looked .. lol if there...
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
DUD hosta of 2014
Following the 2014 Top Gun thread, I thought I'd post...
josephines123 z5 ON Canada
New arrivals
It dawned mild and sunny here in Wales today. The postman...
tiddisolo z8 Wales UK
My New Potting Media Experiment
Last summer I started a thread about using Lady Bug...
santamiller
donrawson
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™