Starting an Organic program this year...
I read the FAQ and I am ready to go. I am in NY so the snow is still covering the ground. I am planning on the following steps; and I would love any comments
1) When the snow melts, i am going to spread a thin layer of compost on the lawn (can I use a spreader?)
2) I will then spread Alfalfa pellets.
3) I always have beatles so I want to apply beneficial nemetoads. I am thinking late april.
4) After that I was thinking soybean or corn glueten meal every 30 days with a spreader.
5) I will also make the lawn guy cut at 3"-4" no lower.
Does this sound like the right way to start?