Microlife and Stimulate on lawns

luvpatch2February 27, 2012

Hi! I want to use organic fertilization on my lawn and was told to apply "Stimulate" and "micro Life". Can I apply these both at the same time or do I need to separate them by a week or so? Thanks so much

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kimmsr(4a/5b-MI)

That depends on what is in them. These are, apparently, local brands since information about them is difficult to find on the web. Some of these products are sold at a premium price and do little more then other, much less expensive, lawn foods.

Bookmark   February 28, 2012 at 7:41AM
flying_wahini1955(houston 8b)

I am not sure about the Stimulate - but if your experience with Microlife is like mine (great) you won't need anything else.

Bookmark   February 28, 2012 at 11:27AM
dchall_san_antonio(8 San Antonio)

Neither one sounds like a fertilizer. What are they?

Have you read the Organic Lawn Care FAQ in the FAQ section of the GW Organic Gardening forum?

Bookmark   March 5, 2012 at 9:31PM
Naturallighting.com

I want to use Microlife. However, am concerned with it being 100% organic, and free of any hazardous chemicals, metals, pharmaceuticals? Does anyone know if it has been tested?

Bookmark   April 20, 2013 at 9:04AM
Kimmsr(4a/5b-MI)

MicroLife fertilizers are made by a company in Texas and are said, by the company, to be all organic. I have not found the OMRI seal for them, however.
If you have a soil depleted of organic matter these may help, if you apply enough to get the humus levels up to where they should be. If you have adequate levels of organic matter in your soils this product will not do much for your lawn.
The only thing I have found about Stimulate is bottles of liquid available for sale. If your soil has adequate levels of organic matter this product will not be needed and if your soil does not have adequate levels of organic matter it may not do much of anything.

Bookmark   April 21, 2013 at 7:42AM
More Discussions
Cornmeal for Brown Patch Disease Works
Hi, I just wanted to share that I had Brown Patch Disease...
bettyfb
Best Organic Weed Control Ideas?
Hello, I am doing a project in which the objective...
tigger033
High % OM & Compaction/Hydrotropic
My front & back lawn have been 100% organic for...
sc77
Help, switching to organic lawn
So, I aerated and reseeded my bare(dead, dying, weed...
ballerj63
Basic Outline to Follow for Organic Lawn Care
I have made earlier post describing the problems I...
claga
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™