Santa came early!

hostanistaDecember 7, 2012

My WH (Wonderful Husband) let the cat out of the bag and my very own copy of HOSTAPEDIA landed on my doorstep this morning. I will now pour myself a scotch and curl up with this 15 pound tome.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gogirlterri(5 IL)

You will need that scotch by the time you put it down if you are anything like me girl. Every muscle in my arms hurt, but I couldn't put it down.
I hope he is working on a second edition.
Theresa

Bookmark   December 7, 2012 at 8:46PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Moccasin(z9aMobileAL)

Ahem. I know what you mean there.
I was thinking that I need one of those cookbook holders that holds them at a slant, you know what I mean, or a swiveling dictionary stand, because when I first got mine, I was flipping back and forth, and it is a big job. I wound up putting it on a small end table that was low, and I kept it adjacent to my desk. That was during the ordering season. Which, I must admit, ran from about March to late August. Now I have it set aside among the stuff I'm taking when we store the contents of our house for the pending remodel. The Hostapedia goes WITH ME. So does the Hosta Finder. If you don't have that one, you will soon discover you are going crazy wondering who sells things, for how much, and it helps me plan my orders. It's worth every penny of the small sum it takes to buy. A new edition is due out sometime in January I believe? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Bookmark   December 7, 2012 at 9:20PM
More Discussions
Hosta Fragrants 2014
I am having computer problems today so I am on my laptop....
ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
New arrivals
It dawned mild and sunny here in Wales today. The postman...
tiddisolo z8 Wales UK
Better then 'June'
When making out your order list, you might want to...
DelawareDonna Zone 7A
is there a bacon forum .....?????
if there is.. i should have looked .. lol if there...
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
josephines123 z5 ON Canada
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™