WANTED: Mountain Home plant swap potluck sign up

singintheblues(7 Ar)April 7, 2004

I am providing the B-B-Q and soft drinks.Lets make a list so we dont have too many doubles.

thanks

kelley

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
GardenGhost

Ah, Kelley, you KNOW what I'm bringing--banana split pie!! Is this barbq going to be like grilled burgers and hot dogs, or are you doing barbq pork sandwiches?

I'll probably think of other things to bring as the date gets nearer. Just a little over a month away!!

Casper

Bookmark   April 12, 2004 at 9:06AM
singintheblues(7 Ar)

hey nancy i havent bought the meat yet so im not sure what it is i'll bbq but im sure i will not bbq hot dogs .maybe some pork steaks and some burgers.
and i'll have tea and pop.also may make a side dish you know how i am i love to cook.
i am looking forward to having more of that nanner split pie!!!! i know i i would get my hiny over there you would make me one!!
see ya soon
kel

Bookmark   April 13, 2004 at 12:42PM
jayreynolds(zone 6/7)

OK, Kelley, I will promise a potato salad and a tabouli salad. What is the date, and how many are expected, please?
Jay

Bookmark   April 22, 2004 at 2:58PM
jaceysgranny(7aAR)

I'll bring baked beans and garlic bread. That is if we can cook the bread at your house. I'll have it all prepared but it's no good unless it's piping hot. I'm getting excited too, this will be my first swap.

Nancy

Bookmark   April 28, 2004 at 12:55PM
GardenGhost

OMG, I LOVE garlic bread!! I just lost 15 lbs, so ya'll keep me away from the bread, will ya?

Kelley, what else do I need to bring? Do you need any paper products? Or plastic utensils? You know I'm the former "dining out queen" so I have lots of packaged plastic ware. Should I bring them?

I also have a bag of chips. Does anyone want rotel dip? I'll make it not too hot.

And PLEASE tell me now what plants you guys want from my trade list. I really don't wanna pack all this up only to carry it back home because nobody wanted any.

Kelley, maybe you could list here some of the items you need us to bring and what you are furnishing. Then we'll know what else to contribute.

Can't wait to meet you guys! Oh boy, we're gonna have fun! Look out, Casper's goin' to Mtn Home!!!

Cas

Bookmark   May 12, 2004 at 10:52PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Plants to trade
I have lots of stuff to trade, Iris, 3 kinds of spearmint,...
micke
privets wanted
Looking for privet cuttings (rooted) or something else...
sommer
WANTED: Fig cuttings
Does anyone have hardy fig cuttings they would give...
kskitte
WANTED: Have 2005 seed pckts for trade
Have 9 all sealed 2005 pckts from major company for...
oakleif
WANTED: cornus controversa varigata 'Giant Dogwood'
Would like to find a giant varigated dogwood, sometimes...
mo_mouse
Sponsored Products
Peace of Mind Full/ Queen-size Quilt Set
Overstock.com
Campania International Isleta Planter - 150859-10601
$709.99 | Hayneedle
Circa Solid Cactus-Uzbek Chocolate Rod Pocket Valance w/ 2 Inch Bottom Band, 54x
$44.95 | Bellacor
Indian Summer Faux Sunflowers Floral Arrangement - YELLOW
$385.00 | Horchow
Jaipur Blue In Bloom Modern Wool Tufted Rug - RRN011019-0052
$278.00 | Hayneedle
Jaipur Maroc Abdel Flat Weave Geometric Pattern Wool Handmade Rug Multicolor - R
$58.00 | Hayneedle
Coral Coast Gardener's Choice Fir Wood Potting Bench - WSBS02
$139.98 | Hayneedle
Alfresco Home Compass Mosaic Outdoor Sideboard Console Table - 21-1359
$631.00 | Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™