It is a beautiful day.

helenh(z6 SW MO)February 12, 2013

It is cloudy and I thought it would be cold. I went out to get a supply of wood close in case we get snow. Beau has a new treasure that he drug into the field. I walked past the current dead thing and into the woods where I found a supply of wood treasures with moss and old stumps that are light enough to drag into the yard. Dawn on the OK forum mentioned putting rotten wood in the bottom of pots to hold water. I found lots but it is not close to where I can get the truck. Looks like I won't be cleaning my house again because I am going to get the rotten wood and stumps and moss.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
helenh(z6 SW MO)

I am done - had fun and Honey looked for voles after I got back and was placing my mossy stuff.

Bookmark   February 12, 2013 at 7:02PM
christie_sw_mo(Z6)

How cute! I love that dog. If you ever get tired of him, you can dump him in my neighborhood, although he might get bored in my fenced back yard. My dogs do occasionally catch something but not often. Jackson still has a skunky smell especially if he's wet. It smells a bit like burnt wiring.

Bookmark   February 13, 2013 at 7:59AM
gldno1

What a cutie!

I am just beginning to let Sugar run free for a while. It is scary because she does not come back to me immediately but she needs the exercise.

The sun is shining here today but it is very cold. Tomorrow is supposed to be better.

Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 9:27AM
helenh(z6 SW MO)

He found a vole Friday and was throwing it in the air and racing so fast his back legs slipped out from under him on a turn.

Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 11:04PM
More Discussions
Fall Color l0 Days Ago (White now!)
Miscanthus by cellar: One of my very few remaining...
gldno1
March Gardening Letter from MU
I always find good info on these: March Gardening Calendar...
gldno1
Swans
Saw these yesterday in the field behind ours and then...
christie_sw_mo
Cold November
Accuweather is predicting a low of 12 for Monday. Brrrr Do...
christie_sw_mo
Elderly gardeners
Dup post...didn't show up for me and I reposted...pls...
dbarron
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™