Valentine's Day

helenh(z6 SW MO)February 12, 2010

Guess what my sweetie is getting me for V. Day. A ton of rocks Yeh. I told him no candy and only plants with roots. It was a surprise until today. He told other people what he was getting me and most rolled their eyes; he told them you have to know me to understand.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
proudgm_03(6 MO)

What a great Valentine's gift! My DH didn't even ask me if I wanted anything. But I would have chose something for the garden. You lucky gal!

Bookmark   February 12, 2010 at 5:47PM
gldno1

That's the first time you have called him that! I wonder if he knows what that ton of rocks did for him! Congrats on him and the rocks.

Bookmark   February 12, 2010 at 6:21PM
christie_sw_mo(Z6)

Sounds like you're planning a new flower bed Helen - Your sweetie is a better listener than mine. I usually get chocolates (which I love but don't need) or roses without roots. At least he remembers though and some people get nothing on this holiday so I'd better not complain.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Don't forget it's good to buy a treat for yourself once in awhile.

Bookmark   February 12, 2010 at 8:08PM
gldno1

Mine used to always bring chocolates until I threatened him! We neither need the calories. So that took care of that day....I probably should have just kept my mouth shut. I might just have to buy myself a rose bush...............

Bookmark   February 13, 2010 at 5:45AM
More Discussions
Planted some seeds
I finally got part of my plant light stand cleaned...
gldno1
Cold November
Accuweather is predicting a low of 12 for Monday. Brrrr Do...
christie_sw_mo
New plantings
As you may (or may not) be aware, I moved to Springdale...
dbarron
Ozarkers locations
I think it is time to start a new thread on where we...
peaceofmind
winter gardening
How many peaple garden thruout the winter in the Ozarks?...
strongeagle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™