Native Swamp Tolerant Clover

edlincoln(6A)June 19, 2013

I'm asking this here because I figure people interested in organic lawn care know more about clover.

Does anyone know of any native varieties of clover that are tolerant of swamps and have particularly pretty blooms? Ideally I'd want something that blooms in the Spring.

My significant other has a section of lawn that becomes a swamp every Spring. I'm trying to find something that would be decorative and bee habitat is the Spring, but would survive mowing in the summer.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Ethanhh

You can use Remove this by natural way using Corn Gluten or you can remove this manually by hands. You can also remove this Spreading weed control or seed fertilizer in spring time. You have take more care about while spreading weed control you have to spread on root of weeds it much effective to control on weeds. and you can mow you lawn in summer there is no problem try to maintain your watering level means water in summer twice time in a week. Thanks

Bookmark   June 29, 2013 at 12:18AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dchall_san_antonio(8 San Antonio)

Isn't there a forum for swamps or wetlands? There might be some around here who know something about clover but the bigger issue is the swamp. We're pretty much dry land lawn growers.

Bookmark   July 5, 2013 at 9:20PM
More Discussions
Thatch Problem?
I'll be having the lawn aerated next week and I was...
nickrosesn
Planting Clover Stolons (or Any Stolons Really)
Has anyone ever tried to transplant clover or a stoloniferous...
CPTK
Help, switching to organic lawn
So, I aerated and reseeded my bare(dead, dying, weed...
ballerj63
PLEASE HELP - identify this weed
Hello all, I live in North Texas and just started organic...
steelerdan
Basic Outline to Follow for Organic Lawn Care
I have made earlier post describing the problems I...
claga
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™