Twenty Percent Vinegar at Lowe's

Okiedawn OK Zone 7April 27, 2010

I had heard the Lowe's was now carrying the 20% Vinegar (a natural weedkiller) in the organic gardening supply section but hadn't seen it in our local store in Ardmore (it doesn't have a big organic section). However, I did see the 20% Vinegar at the Lowe's in Denton yesterday. They had it in the smaller spray bottle and in the gallon jugs.

If your local Lowe's has a nice organic supply section (some do, some don't), you may be able to find the 20% vinegar locally, which will be nice for those of you who have to wait until you're down in Fort Worth to pick it up there, or who have to order it online and pay shipping.

Dawn

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
carsons_mimi(7)

If you live near OKC, TLC carries it as well (at least the location on Memorial Road does).

Bookmark   April 28, 2010 at 9:09AM
earthy

Thanks Dawn, I'll see if our Lowes has it, and if not, see if I can get them to stock some.

Bookmark   April 28, 2010 at 12:12PM
wifey2mikey(7a Tulsa, OK)

Thanks Dawn. Still haven't found a local supplier (in Tulsa area) but hubby travels to Texas often enough that he's kept me in good supply. Everyone here looks at me like I'm speaking a foreign language when I ask them about it...

~Laura

Bookmark   May 2, 2010 at 1:16PM
More Discussions
Gardenia and Peace Lily Zone 7
Hi All. My daughter died recently and we received...
realtrrldy
Question on my potatoes
I planted the first week of April. They're strong and...
chickencoupe
2015 Spring Fling Anyone?
It must be so. I've reserved a porta-potty and marked...
p_mac
Pictures to warm us up
So far I have 20 flats- a few plants I lost to applejuice....
luvncannin
Can I plant onions yet?
I put in an 8x8 raised bed for onions, bought in some...
rickintulsa
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™