Anyone going to the Philly Flower show

suebo(6)February 6, 2006

Hi,

I thought if anyone was going to the flower show, we could meet up for lunch and go through the show and get some great ideas, that we probably can do or afford!LOL.

Susan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
blueheron(z6 PA)

Sounds like a wonderful idea, Sue. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be going to the show this year.

I'm short and can never see over the heads of the crowds and I finally just go to the vendor section and shop. (Not a bad excuse, is it?) Heh, Heh.

Bookmark   February 6, 2006 at 8:31PM
zeffyrose_pa6b7(6b7)

blueheron------I'm tall and I still have trouble trying to see over other people.

My DH and I started going first thing on a Sunday morning---as soon as the doors open. It doesn't start to get crowded until church lets out but by then we usually get to see most of it.

BTW--my daughter lives in Lancaster and I just had surgery at Lancaster General. It is a nice town.

Florence

Bookmark   February 7, 2006 at 6:11PM
blueheron(z6 PA)

Hi, Florence.

I hope your daughter is recuperating nicely. Yes, Lancaster is a nice place to live. Do you visit very much? We have some really nice plant nurseries in the county.

Bookmark   February 7, 2006 at 8:47PM
zeffyrose_pa6b7(6b7)

Hi blueheron------

My daughter lives and works in Lancaster.She loves the Lancaster area and has a beautiful garden in her back yard.

I just had back surgery at Lancaster General --in fact we just got home today after a visit with the surgeon and my daughter.

I'm doing well after the surgery---I am finally able to walk again. It has been a painful 2 years prior to the surgery.

I told Dr Kuhlengel at Lancaster General that he is a miracle man.

Florence

Bookmark   February 8, 2006 at 6:35PM
More Discussions
Success of Crape Myrtle in South Central PA
Was wondering if anyone had success in South Central...
Fern2002
Garden Soil in N.E. Philadelphia
Wondering if anyone knows a landscaping/compost company...
Meister14
What kind of tree is this?
We bought a house recently and I would like to know...
Pittsburgh_Amy
Harrisburg Garden Expo
Did anyone go this year? Why was it so small? Were...
the_lady_larrie
Has anyone seen this beetle mixed in with your japanese beetles?
I found this beetle out on my beans. Apparently, six...
bella_trix
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™