Still Again...

ceresone(missouri ozarks)May 14, 2011

I set out over 50 Tomato Plants!Plus a dozen Peppers, Thats just a tiny part of what I put out!!And all this, knowing I will probably be confined to the house a lot this summer.I never learn, I just like to garden, saw a neighbor in the store that plans on selling at Farmers Market, told her to stop by and take mine, guess if it helps someone else, all is not lost.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
helenh(z6 SW MO)

I hope that neighbor will help you a little in the garden and you will still get to eat the produce. I don't think anything is lost if you enjoyed putting it out. Part of the pleasure of gardening is researching the seeds and plants you want and the exercise out in the sun. You never know what will happen. The neighbor visiting often to get the produce might be welcome if he or she is a pleasant person. Best wishes.

Bookmark   May 14, 2011 at 3:39PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gldno1

I know just what you mean. When spring hits, I think I am supposed to put out a big garden. I know you will enjoy what time you do get to be out there, so that's a real plus.

I haven't put tomatoes out yet, but when the sun warms things up this week, I plan to.

Hope the summer goes well for you.

Bookmark   May 15, 2011 at 8:11PM
More Discussions
Elderly gardeners
Dup post...didn't show up for me and I reposted...pls...
dbarron
ordered seeds for cucurbita ficifolia -Shark Fin Melon
After spending some time on Gardenweb and Google doing...
christie_sw_mo
Whatever happened to Springfield Seed?
Not sure that's the right name but the one that was...
christie_sw_mo
Joplin Globe column for Sunday Feb 8
I keep forgetting to post my column on here. Hope you...
mosswitch
Speaking of Gardens
Here's my column for today, if you missed it or don't...
mosswitch
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™