Algoflash Fertilizer????

deafblossom(z7AR)May 16, 2007

Hey.. I was wondering about Algoflash fertilizer? Do you use it? Do you like it? I will need a good fertilizer to feeding plants in large pots, and hanging baskets too. So.. If you don't use it then.. what kind of fertilizer for hanging baskets and large pots too. Thanks.. kat

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oakleif(z6 AR)

Hi Kat, For all my pots i use the miricle gro that's added to water. I only use have as much concentrate as called for and only use it once a month. I don't know if anyone else does this or uses regular fertilizer.
My walking onions are just making new bulbs. I'll send you some as soon as they dry.
vickie

Bookmark   May 18, 2007 at 12:29PM
deafblossom(z7AR)

Hi Vicki.. I tried to used Miricle Gro for my garden long time ago, however I don't like it. BUT...it may be good for pots or hanging basket!

Great.. I am looking foward the waling onions! I will try to send you pictures in your email. Have a great weekend! Kat

Bookmark   May 18, 2007 at 4:19PM
sweetwm007(6 b)

i used the stuff 5 or 6 yrs ago while i lived in philly. i can say it doesn't hurt but can't say it helped. i did have a mandevilla that got about 15 feet long in 1 summer season.

william

Bookmark   May 21, 2007 at 10:57AM
samonehopkins

I had several pots of impatiens get frozen and die down to about 1 inch. I "algoflashed" them (my first purchase of this fertilizer) and within 10 days the plants had grown about 3 inches in height, filled out with leaves and each one had a minimum of 5 flowers. I am a believer!!!

Bookmark   May 29, 2007 at 5:02PM
deafblossom(z7AR)

Sam.. wow.. that is so amazing! Do you know what is in it? hmm.. I have not buy it yet. Kat

Bookmark   May 30, 2007 at 7:59AM
jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

I see this post is 2 years old. Going to comment anyhow...LOL...Algoflash is fine to use with potted plants.

Bookmark   July 14, 2009 at 11:22PM
More Discussions
winter gardening
How many peaple garden thruout the winter in the Ozarks?...
strongeagle
Craft fairs
I will have company visiting the week of Oct. 14. They...
helenh
Merry Christmas!
First winter and first Christmas here in Bella Vista...
sharbear50
Ozark Chinquapin(Chinkapin)
Anyone have this variety of Chestnut, Castanea pumila,...
razorback33
Hello Everyone!
Well, I've been away for 8 years but am finally back...
fourseasons_2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™