nepa plant swap - picnic!

floragal(z5 PA)June 10, 2007

Hi all NEPA plant swappers! I (finally) sent out an email to all the participants on the Swap thread whose addresses I could find. If you didn't receive one - sorry, I either couldn't find an address or the one on your page is inactive. I'd really love for you to come! Please email me at carps49 at ptd dot net and I'll send out an invite. Jeanne, I know you gave me your email but it got thrown out when my hubby cleaned out my truck. Hope to hear from you all...

M

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
floragal(z5 PA)

We picked a date! I hope you all can make it on July 7th - email has been sent with specifics.

M

Bookmark   June 19, 2007 at 8:00AM
gerry_wyomingpa(z6)

Mischelle,

Check out this post, I have these roses if you are interested in them, I can bring on the 7th. I need to find the E-mail with all the details, I know I have it somewhere!

Gerry

Here is a link that might be useful: Roses I have

Bookmark   June 30, 2007 at 12:14PM
floragal(z5 PA)

Hi Gerry,

I'd love the Maggie and/or the Sheila McQueen. Maggie seems like she would do great here, and Sheila just looks cool! I'll re-send the email to you. That way you don't have to pull your hair out looking for it.

See ya,

M

Bookmark   July 2, 2007 at 8:51PM
jeannek_NEPA(z5)

Mischelle,
Thanks for having us! Your place is to die for! Absolutely stunning! Flowers, veggies, fish, birds and bugs...I had to come home and nap, LOL!
Here's that picture:

Jeanne

Bookmark   July 7, 2007 at 8:36PM
gerry_wyomingpa(z6)

Mischelle,

I just popped on to also say Thank You so much for having us, everything is so nice, and the view of Bowman's is fantastic! I left with a few new ideas that I would like to try, but you know I will NEVER get my pot ghetto planted, hmmm, maybe a nursery bed would be a good thing.

Hopefully we can all get together one or two more times this year.

Gerry

Bookmark   July 8, 2007 at 1:25AM
gerry_wyomingpa(z6)

I forgot, I found some information on our little friend, turns out he/she is a mason wasp, I am cutting and pasting two links...I guess it is pretty much harmless!

http://www.biosurvey.ou.edu/okwild/misc/potwasp.html

http://bugguide.net/node/view/249

Bookmark   July 8, 2007 at 1:31AM
jeannek_NEPA(z5)

Thanks for finding that, Gerry. It didn't seem very aggressive. Nice to know it's not eating my porch railing!

Jeanne

Bookmark   July 8, 2007 at 7:12AM
floragal(z5 PA)

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed your day. I sure did. Jeanne, that pic is awesome - guess what my new screensaver is! And I'll keep you posted on the Phoebe nest. Gerry, thanks for researching that wasp. It was pretty interesting watching him work.

Let's get together again soon!

Mischelle

Bookmark   July 9, 2007 at 11:10AM
More Discussions
The Chipmunks Must Die!
Last year I asked for advice about getting rid of the...
annld
spotted lanternfly found in PA - FYI
Earlier this week a few townships in Berks County were...
woodsidetrader
Seedless Grapes
Has anyone has any success with seedless "table"...
nick_17815_pa
question about weed/plant
Does anyone know what this is? It popped up in my flower...
bon_j
Backwoods Garden
Hello all, I have been trying to Garden in the woods...
Mikie1856
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™