HAVE: Passion Vine Ruby Glow

poohbearlvr(S.Fla ,Z10)June 21, 2005

I posted this yesterday and now it is gone. So I will try again. I have a very large Ruby Glow passoin vine on my fence. At least 40ft long and I am always cutting off a 33 gallon gal.bag, or more, each month of cuttings and throwing them out. I am up for trading as many cuttings as you like in trade for Coral Tree seeds or cuttings (Jatropa multifdia)? Or most any HUERNIAS,or what I have on my trade list. While i cant offer the generous offer of the 'Quad' trader on here...if you are in Ft.Laud or coming through here...write me and lets do a trade. Anyone interested? I can send UNROOTED cuttings for plants I really want. If you want unrooted cuttings.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kayjones(Mo6b)

I have seeds for this tree: E. crista-galli (South America)which I would trade for a bunch of your cuttings or a rooted plant of your Ruby Glow passiflora. Send me an email if you are interested. How easy are these to root?

Bookmark   August 5, 2005 at 7:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sgeorgia(z8 SGA)

I saw on your trade list mini roses. I have 10" rooted cutting from a wild heirloom mini climbing rose bush. The cutting came from a rose that is 50+ yrs old and is about 20 ft. The roses are white. I would like a rooted cutting of your ruby glow if you are interested. Send me an e-mail.

Bookmark   August 19, 2005 at 1:59PM
More Discussions
HAVE: P. 'Mission Dolores' seeds (P. parritae x antioquiensis')
I have seeds from a fruit of P. 'Mission Dolores' (antioquiensis...
mark4321_gw
WANTED: Passiflora lady Margaret
I would love to obtain this plant. In trade I have...
patricia531
HAVE: Wanting variegated coriacea
I have Passiflora Manta in 6-inch pots and quart-size...
redpass
HAVE: P incarnata seed for P edulis 'Amarelo' from Brazil
I have Passiflora edulis 'Amarelo' seeds from Brazil...
cristagalli60
HAVE: Passiflora seeds
I have seeds of P. Edulis, P.Edulis flavicarpa, P....
creationsings7
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™