WANTED: Any passiflora

jmclaurin(Z7 NC)September 16, 2005

I live in NC and am curious if it will survive in zone 7. I would love to try it if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
spiderwoman(z6so.cent.PA)

Hi, I have a mature incarnata that is hardy here and some seedlings of caerulea started this spring that I can share with you. You do have a couple of things I would be interested in trading. Email me through GW if you are interested.
spiderwoman

Bookmark   September 17, 2005 at 7:24AM
jmclaurin(Z7 NC)

You have mail!

Bookmark   September 17, 2005 at 9:27AM
romando(9b/10a , sunset 17)

Hi! I'm not sure if you're still looking for passiflora, but my mom is going to cut hers back for the winter (she's zone 9 so it hasn't really been too cold yet) because they're expecting frost anytime now. It's a monster (caerulea) and EXTREMELY easy, with really sturdy, showy flowers. These would be cuttings, not rooted, but as many as you want. I was just there yesterday and -- no kidding-- there's probably enough trades for 50 people. I don't have time to get them rooted, but you're absolutely welcome to as many cuttings as you want to increase your chances of success. I read your trade list and am interested in your Kwanso Daylily or your calla lilies. I know about the kwanso, but what colors are the calla lilies? I have a couple already and wouldn't want to duplicate, that's all. I don't care about their names. Let me know if you're interested in a trade! Congratulations on your cancer victory.

Amanda 'romando'

Bookmark   November 11, 2005 at 7:23PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Passiflora lady Margaret
I would love to obtain this plant. In trade I have...
patricia531
WANTED: Pasiflora any seeds or cuttings
I would love some seed or cutting check my trade list...
lavenderpyly
HAVE: Antioquiensis seed
I have antioquiensis seed I'll send for free to the...
daveh_sf
HAVE: Passiflora loefgrenii x caerulea for postage
Hi, I have a bunch of Passiflora loefgrenii x caerulea...
mark4321_gw
HAVE: have ; cuttings and seeds to tarde
Hi - I have fresh passionflower vine cuttings and seeds. They...
tina_2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™