Get-together for Eastern PA 10/1/05

Annie_nj(z6b)September 1, 2005

Hi all

We are having a swap (Please see NJ exchange pages) in Willingboro NJ on 10/1/05 and would like to invite our close neighbors from PA. Steve's is 15 minutes north from the Besty Ross Bridge, and he has a wonderful garden. Sorry I am not allowed to post under the Exchanges and have to post here. Feel free to email either Steve or myself directly if you want more details.

Annie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pennycp(Z6 SE Penna)

More details please!!

I'm about 45 minutes northwest of Phila, but will travel for plants.....

Bookmark   September 6, 2005 at 2:26PM
billie_ann(6b PA)

Just went over to the Jersey Exchange to check this out. Bummer, the date is set at Oct 1st. I'll be in Georgia. Everyone have a great time. Billie

Bookmark   September 6, 2005 at 8:42PM
mymacca(z6 SE PA)

Hi Annie!

I'd be happy to post this over on the Pa Swap list for ya! That way folks in pa can post thier stuff they want to put up for trade!

I am a bit overwhelmed this year and may not be able to make the swap myself...but it's a great opportunity to save some gasoline by doing all your trading in one place.

I'm wondering if maybe the "New Management" might ease up on the posting restrictions for bordering states. I have noticed lots of violations that Spike would removing. Maybe you can just set up another account for Pa?

Anyway, for the interim, if you want any other info posted on the PA Swap, just drop me a line!

Macca

Bookmark   September 9, 2005 at 5:18PM
Annie_nj(z6b)

Hi Macca

Thanks for the offer. Do whatever you want about posting of the exchange. I tried to post in the exchange page, but you know they don't allow posting across state lines. Maybe they work for some agency with 3 letters?

Hope to see you this year at the swap. I haven't seen Steve's gardens this late in the fall and am looking forward to it.

Annie

Bookmark   September 12, 2005 at 10:29AM
More Discussions
Rain Rain Go Away...For Just a While.
I love rain as much as the next gardener, waters your...
portia
bamboo
Does anyone in Southeastern pa have any bamboo they...
seydoux
Backwoods Garden
Hello all, I have been trying to Garden in the woods...
Mikie1856
Great full shade evergreen suggestions?
I currently have china boy holly to the left of my...
BloominOnion
Success of Crape Myrtle in South Central PA
Was wondering if anyone had success in South Central...
Fern2002
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™