Passiflora bicuspidata

passifreakApril 29, 2010

Hi,

I have two bicupidata cuttings and one coriacea cutting. They're both rooted and I want to ask, if someone like to trade with me...I live in germany.

Yes..and if someone is interested, contact me!

I'm search for P. ' parritae and some other cool Passionvines which I Haven't.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
karyn1(7a)

Are you Artur by any chance? If you are looking to trade plants or cuttings I think you probably need to trade with someone in Europe. Besides needing permits for live plants I don't think a cutting, or even a rooted plant, would survive shipping from the US to Germany or visa versa. There might be some people here that have tasconia seeds available. BTW if this is Artur the seeds you sent me are sprouting. If this isn't Artur please disregard. lol

Bookmark   April 29, 2010 at 7:46PM
passifreak

Hi Karyn,

yes I'm Artur.
hmm mayby you're right! I try 2 times to trade cuttings from America but they come really good to and they were green...but they leaves are loll down. Then I put them in a greenhouse but they aren't come up so they slowly died. :(
WOW NICE! Congratulation!

Bookmark   April 30, 2010 at 5:07AM
passifreak

hmm yes...but some Passis aren't available here, like P. Strawberry Strudel (what a nice Passi lol *grin*).

Okay, so if someone have Tacsonia seeds except tripartita var. mollissima and P. tarminana and want to trade pls wirte me an E-Mail!

THX

Bookmark   May 1, 2010 at 3:22AM
More Discussions
Passiflora frederick
Looking to buy some mature P. frederick cuttings. Want...
gardenfreak
Passiflora x 'Marijke''
Winter bloom of P. x ''Marijke:
bobich2
Florida Collectors-Update
I ran across an old thread that was pretty informative,...
morningloree
Passionflower bloom
Preciosa blooming today
morningloree
Corkystem passion vine grow with purple passion vine?
Ok.. I have two passion vine plants in my backyard,...
angelimperfect36
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™