Interested in a 5 for 5 trade?

pamcrews(6 SW Missouri)October 3, 2009

Greetings Fellow Ozarkians....Anyone interested in doing a 5 different types of flower seeds for 5 different types of flower seeds of what you have grown and harvested this year? I've seen so many great pictures posted here over the season and thought it might be fun to trade within our region. Let me know if you are interested...it can be a surprise or I can tell you what I have harvested. (Sorry my page isn't completely up to date)

Pam

Lake of the Ozarks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gldno1

Pam, I am still harvesting seeds. I think the cooler weather has slowed down the process. When I get them together, I will let you know what I have. I may or may not want seeds in return. I keep saying I am cutting back. We can hardly pull into the driveway because of the flowers in the HB bed!

Glenda

Bookmark   October 4, 2009 at 10:51AM
pamcrews(6 SW Missouri)

Hi Glenda. I look forward to hearing from you and I hope I have something you might be interested in.

Pam

Bookmark   October 4, 2009 at 12:02PM
helenh(z6 SW MO)

I will trade 5 for 5. I may grow the same things that you and Glenda are already growing. I have some seed I ordered also that may be different if that is acceptable. Most of my plants are from divisions or cuttings of other plants.

Bookmark   October 4, 2009 at 11:23PM
christie_sw_mo(Z6)

I'm cutting back too. lol I do every year. I'm not running out of room. I just can't keep up with the weeds. I've been trying to cut back on my computer time and garden time so I can clean my basement and get some other things done before winter.
I don't have a seedlist put together yet but I did gather a few. I think I'll wait and see what you're still looking for after you finish trading with Glenda and Helen.

Bookmark   October 7, 2009 at 3:05PM
pamcrews(6 SW Missouri)

Christy....to my suprise this year it seems that a thick layer of mulch really helped me combat the weeds. And this year I mulched with the 'mocha' color and just loved how it made the garden look that much neater. Good Luck.

Bookmark   October 8, 2009 at 4:03PM
More Discussions
Breaking up new ground for garden
I am wanting to expand my garden in a couple of years...
mission16
Swans
Saw these yesterday in the field behind ours and then...
christie_sw_mo
Fall Color l0 Days Ago (White now!)
Miscanthus by cellar: One of my very few remaining...
gldno1
Whatever happened to Springfield Seed?
Not sure that's the right name but the one that was...
christie_sw_mo
Saw the first signs today......
And SOOO excited.....spotted daffodils and ornithogalums...
mocountryboys
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™