Welch's anyone?

jblaschke(8b TX)May 12, 2006

Has anyone else discovered Welch's Passion Fruit juice cocktail? No, it's not pure passion fruit juice (it's a blend with white grape juice from concentrate) so the flavor isn't as strong as fresh passion fruit. But man, considering the price as compared to fresh fruit, it's a bargain. I love this stuff.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)

I got the frozen concentrate of the passionfruit from Welches. My kids like to make breakfast ices on the weekend with them. Put the frozen concentrate, 1 c. of water and 3 c. of ice in the blender. It is awesome you can add lime juice if it is too sweet. You can also add fresh fruit like banana, pineapple etc for a healthier variety. I like to use the passionfruit concentrate in mixed drinks as well.
The starfruit/pineapple one by Hawaii's Own is good too.
~SJN

Bookmark   May 15, 2006 at 4:13PM
Moira_TX(Zone 9, Texas)

Welch's is wonderful. My husband and I drink it constantly. Kroger in Baytown Texas stocks it and yet most people here have no idea what passionfruit actually is!!

Bookmark   July 16, 2006 at 8:20PM
karyn1(7a)

I don't know about the Welch's passion fruit juice, I'll have to try it, but Rita's makes a fantastic passion fruit Italian ice : )
Karyn

Bookmark   July 18, 2006 at 6:14PM
More Discussions
Passiflora x 'Marijke''
Winter bloom of P. x ''Marijke:
bobich2
Passion flower not making flowers!
Hello all! A few years ago I bought a grafted black...
patchyjack
Incarnata fruit varieties
Are there any P. Incarnata varieties that have been...
tjasko
maypop fruit?
Two years ago I planted a maypop outside which flourished...
simba-nj
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™