Thanksgiving, 2013

sunnyside1(z6/SW Mo.)November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm grateful to have a family to share fun and gratitude with -- and wonderful friends in my little world.
Sunny

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
helenh(z6 SW MO)

Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for good health, getting together with my friend's family and having an adventure at Wal-Mart with them. I cooked my turkey Tuesday evening and he had dinner yesterday so I am full of pie and turkey, dressing and gravy. Today I am mowing leaves and putting them in my truck for good mulch. I hope you are all having fun too.

Bookmark   November 29, 2013 at 3:49PM
rockwhisperer(6a)

We had a nice Thanksgiving, too. This was the first year we went out to eat for Thanksgiving. Our son and his wife came out later on for pie. We had a decent garden year this year and I'm grateful for many, many things.

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 6:20AM
gldno1

I am late checking in. We had company over Thanksgiving. The house was full. Some were here for the week. Needless to say I didn't get near a computer.

We were blessed to have all our children and the grands here with us and DH's mother. I fixed dinner here this year.

We are grateful to still be able to run the farm and have the cattle....gardening has slowed down for me but I am still out there. Thankful to have each other.

Bookmark   December 4, 2013 at 6:37AM
christie_sw_mo(Z6)

I'm even later Glenda. Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone.
We got out for an adventure at Walmart too. Hubby dropped me off there and then headed to Best Buy. I was glad to see that I was able to wait inside for the specials to start. He had to wait outside at Best Buy for about 30 minutes. We both went to Target after we got that shopping done and had to wait outside there for over an hour. If the weather had been anywhere close to as cold as it was today, I wouldn't have done it. Got a lot of Christmas shopping done so I guess it was worth the trouble.

Bookmark   December 6, 2013 at 7:02PM
More Discussions
Breaking up new ground for garden
I am wanting to expand my garden in a couple of years...
mission16
Planted some seeds
I finally got part of my plant light stand cleaned...
gldno1
Merry Christmas!
First winter and first Christmas here in Bella Vista...
sharbear50
Joplin Globe column for Sunday Feb 8
I keep forgetting to post my column on here. Hope you...
mosswitch
Fall Color l0 Days Ago (White now!)
Miscanthus by cellar: One of my very few remaining...
gldno1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™