Joplin Globe column

mosswitchDecember 23, 2013

I can't seem to link to the Joplin Globe these days to post my Sunday column in the Real Estate section, but if you missed it you can find it on my blog, with added pictures.

Sandy

Here is a link that might be useful: Welcome to Chaos

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
helenh(z6 SW MO)

I enjoyed the article on rocks. It is great that you gave you daughter the interest in rocks and nature. My mother used to read me the Golden Book 'Little Pond in the Woods' over and over at my request. She also liked rocks and streams and living things. I am the same way about rocks. When my friend and I were coming back from vacation once, he needed a nap and I asked that he stop by a creek bed. My roadside geology book said there were fossils there. I spend a half hour or so walking around in that barren area it was either W. Kansas or E. Colorado. He used to tell that story about how easily entertained I am to others because it amazed him that I could find something interesting there. M and M Stone is one of my hangouts.

Bookmark   December 25, 2013 at 3:15PM
sunnyside1(z6/SW Mo.)

Great article, Sandy. I got my interest in rocks from my Mother, who collected them from all over their travels. A love of nature and it's beauty is certainly worth passing on. Hope my own little tribe got a whiff of my passions and will pass them on --
Sunny

Bookmark   December 25, 2013 at 8:56PM
dbarron(z7_Arkansas)

Yes, I enjoyed the blog articles. Look forward to more gardening posts, please remind us from time to time.

Bookmark   December 27, 2013 at 8:15AM
More Discussions
looking for certain pepper
Howdy, Ozark gardeners. I am looking for seeds of a...
strongeagle
Sorted Garden Seeds
I finally did it and am very proud of myself. I even...
gldno1
A Sample of My Country-Style Gardening
This combo is all self-seeding annuals: Salvia farinacea;...
gldno1
Ozark Chinquapin(Chinkapin)
Anyone have this variety of Chestnut, Castanea pumila,...
razorback33
Merry Christmas!
First winter and first Christmas here in Bella Vista...
sharbear50
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™