Palms I'm growing this year
Our fairly mild winter gives me the urge to push my zone. I was having a zone 10 winter until mid Feb and it looks like 27 will be my lowest for this year so not bad. Still not able to grow a coco in the ground but everything I plan on adding would be permanent palms of the landscape. Here's my short list with a couple new additions/pics.
1. Dwarf Sugar Palm (underused cold hardy feather clumper)
2. Cliff Date Palm (pheonix/coco look-a-like seen one growing good in a border 8b/9a)
3. Pheonix Sylvestris (going to add another)
4. Pheonix Reasnorii (think more cold hardy than Roebelenii but pricey $$$)
5. Pheonix Reclinata (some sucessfully grown just south of here)
6. European Fan (a clumper option)
Here's pics of the 2 15 gallon Dwarf Sugar Palms I just picked up in Saint Augustine.